AntiBlog Update

A note on the lack of updates. I was on vacation for a week at the beginning of the month. I had a wonderful time in Colorado with the trees and the mountains and fishing ... and no Interwebs. Somehow I survived! :) Check out our gallery for pictures!

Anyway I've been trying to do better about getting more updates in. I have a goal of one a week. Maybe someday I'll get there. :)

On that note though I've thought about making some changes. Possibly submission of stories and commentary from other people, maybe moving the blog to one my own servers. Blogger is okay but its a bit limited.

Of course if anyone is interested in writing feel free to contact me about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedge Issues: "Mosque" in Lower Manhattan

Wedge Issues: On God and Country

Life, Anti-Blogs and New Projects