Rumors of the Anti-Blog's Death are greatly exaggerated

Well even though my friend Kevin the krod told me I sucked at blogging (which I do, which is why it's the ANTI-blog). I'm going to keep going with this :)

Things have been very hectic the last couple of months. I've been working on hard trying to build up clients for my new business and Adam and I released our game which is still big work in progress and takes up lots of time. Plus some other projects I have in the works that I'll be releasing soon. I have some more "Wedge Issues" up my sleeve as well as some discussion of recent events in Baptist circles.

Beware, the Anti-Blog is back!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedge Issues: "Mosque" in Lower Manhattan

Wedge Issues: On God and Country

Life, Anti-Blogs and New Projects