Ann Coulter really a brilliant Satirist?

An article posted at Live Science.com this morning poses the idea that Ann Coulter is really a satirist making fun of the Intelligent Design crowd and the right in general.

While I'm certain that Ann doesn't really believe everything she says, and generally talks trash to ruffle some feathers (and I can respect that) ... I'm still not certain that she's a satirist. If she is, then it doesn't appear to be working very well. Though I suppose that even Swift had people who agreed with his baby-eating policies.

At any rate, the article is an interesting read, especially for the last few paragraphs that talk about faith and science. Props to the author for such a well reasoned viewpoint.

Comments

Anonymous said…
concerning your friend: You can't serve two masters. Elementary my dear Watson.

Popular posts from this blog

Wedge Issues: "Mosque" in Lower Manhattan

Wedge Issues: On God and Country

Life, Anti-Blogs and New Projects